If you’re looking for creative (and yummy!) ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day, this Pop-Tart House is so much fun to make.
Fans of Christmas gingerbread houses will surely love this project, too. It’s the same concept but with heart-shaped candy. Instead of gingerbread, use strawberry pop-tarts to add to the Valentine’s Day theme.
Once you finish assembling this pop-tart house, it will look beautiful as a centerpiece. Just allow the frosting to dry so the candy sets and doesn’t slip. You can also wrap it in clear cellophane and tie with raffia or a red ribbon to give as a gift.
If you need to print out a Valentine’s Day card, check out the free ones available here.
Valentine’s Day Pop-Tart House DIY
You will need:
- Strawberry Milkshake Pop-tarts (will need 6 pop-tarts – or three sleeves – for each house)
- White frosting (will need about half a can for each house)
- Miscellaneous Valentine’s Day candy
- Piping bag
- On one end of a pop-tart, cut one end to create a point. Place that pop-tart over a second pop-tart.
- Cut the pop-tart to match the shape of the first.
- Place frosting in a piping bag and snip the end. Using the frosting, attach the cut pop-tarts to two uncut pop-tarts to create a house shape. Then, use the frosting to attach two pop-tarts to the top of the house as a roof.
- With additional frosting, attach candy to the house.
- Allow the frosting to dry or nibble away!
Have fun enjoying everybody’s reaction once they see this pop-tart house.
More Valentine’s Day ideas
- How to make Valentine’s Day popcorn party mix
- Instant Pot chocolate cake for Valentine’s Day
- Easy DIY: Non-Candy Valentine’s Day Treat For Kids
- DIY for Valentine’s Day: How to Make Borax Crystal Hearts
- Video: Easy Valentine’s Day Makeup Tutorial
- DIY Valentine’s Day Bookmarks
- Free Bilingual Valentine’s Day Cards