How to do a messy bunYou can do your own messy bun at home with these instructions from Marco Peña. This updo is really easy and romantic.
- Apply a mousse to wet or damp hair and distribute evenly to the ends. Dry your hair towards the back with a flat brush.
- Once hair is completely dry, tease the roots and apply hairspray. Without brushing out the tease, brush the hair back into a low ponytail and fasten with a hair tie or elastic.
- Twist the length of the hair into a bun at the base of the ponytail, and fasten with pins.
- Apply a leave-in conditioner to the front of the hairline while loosely separating the hair with fingertips.
- Finish the look with hairspray for extra staying power.
More hair care and styling tips
- 10 Tips to Avoid Frizzy Hair, Especially If You Have Curls
- Hair Tutorial: Easy And Chic Double Ponytail
- Easy Princess Hair Tutorial With a Twist
- Easy Summer Hair Tutorial And Tips
- 5 Wonderful Hair Masks That Leave Your Hair Baby Soft