Julia Roberts was all smiles as she walked the red carpet at the 2014 Oscars in a custom couture black lace Givenchy gown and we have all the details on her classic yet glamorous makeup. Inspired by her gown, celebrity makeup artist Genevieve Herr gave the once again Oscar-nominated actress a smoky eye for the red carpet. Keeping the focus on classic, contoured, smoldering eyes, Herr left the rest of the face clean with an elegant, nude lip that didn’t distract from Julia Roberts’ gorgeous smile.
Here are the products Genevieve Herr used on Julia Roberts, who won an Oscar for her 2000 portrayal of Erin Brockovich:
- Lancôme Visionnaire [1 Minute Blur]
- Lancôme Dual Finish Multi-Tasking Powder & Foundation
- Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette in Framboise Flirt
- Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in French Nude
- Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Coffee
- Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara
- Lancôme Rouge in Love in Delicate Lace
What did you think of Julia Roberts’ makeup? Personally, I loved it, although her gown I didn’t admire that much. However, she is such a stunning woman that she looks better than most of us even on our good days.