When it comes to finding gifts for Mother’s Day, the challenge is even greater during quarantine or when shops are closed. That’s why I put together a last-minute gift guide to help you, in case you need ideas.
Last-minute Mother’s Day Gift Guide
These gifts for mom can be ordered online or found at local stores that are open, like drugstores, Target or Walmart. Do double-check ordering and shipping deadlines on each vendor’s site, just in case there are delays. Another option is to call local businesses, like bakeries, to see if they are delivering on short notice. Here are my favorite Mother’s Day gifts:
- Something personalized. Whether it’s a necklace with Mom’s name like mine from Forever K, an embroidered accessory, a glass or a mug that children can decorate with permanent markers, that special touch with her name makes mom feel special. You can also use a Cricut to customize whatever you want.
- Beauty gifts are always a great idea. A few suggestions? Face, hand and foot masks, manicure sets, and skincare products . I also love Urban Decay makeup palettes. There are also fun nail polishes from Nail INC that change color!
- Makeup brushes. These ones from Artis Brush are the top of the line.
- Anything that helps recreate a spa experience at home is a sure hit. For example products to hydrate feet and hands such as the HoMedics® Pink ParaSpa® Plus Paraffin Bath can turn your skin baby soft all without leaving the comfort of your own home. It comes with 3 pounds of hypoallergenic wax (with no added scents or dyes) and 20 liners. Available at Homedics.com for under $40.
- Another great option is anything that will help Mom relax, like the stylish faux fur HoMedics® Sqüsh Vibrating Massage Pillow. Itgives you a relaxing, pressure-activated vibration massage just by leaning on it. Available in a variety of colors. Price: $19.99.
- Let’s not forget perfumes and body lotions. They are always a success! Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Collection is spectacular and the body lotion leaves skin silky smooth. For those who yearn for a vacation, Sol de Janeiro has light fragrances with a coconut scent like Cococabana.
- Surprise mom with the delivery of a cake or something sweet, like this Popped Passion popcorn heart-shapped popcorn cake (which is gluten-free). You can personalize it with Nutella, or Mom’s favorite candies. Use the code mothersday2020 for a 15% discount.
- My favorite gift is affordable jewelry. The important thing is to know whether Mom prefers gold or silver. Chunky chains are trending and anything with hearts, always shows how much we love somebody. Golden Tangerine has a long necklace that is super trendy and there are also options with stars and crystals. I’m obsessed with the chunky link earrings that can be worn short or long.
- Another great gift, especially for moms who love reading, is a tablet or e-reader like the Fire 7, which you can find for less than $40 on Amazon.
- Flowers. Yes, it’s a cliché, but flowers always make a beautiful gift. Venus et Fleur offers stunning preserved flowers that last a year or more. Check with your local flower shops as well.
Remember you can also print or make cards at home. Here are free options:
- Beautiful Watercolor Resist Mother’s Day Card
- Get Cute And Printable Mother’s Day Cards For Free
- Free Mother’s Day activity sheet