If you have any beauty lovers on your holiday list, this gift guide is just what you need. From makeup to skincare, brushes to masks, I’ve compiled my favorite beauty products that will surely delight everybody on your list. Most gifts are quite affordable because I know how you need to stretch every dollar during the holiday season.
Gift guide for makeup lovers
- Urban Decay Honey palette has all the colors you need for day and night, plus lasting power. It is my favorite Urban Decay palette to date.
- Urban Decay Honey Pot Eyeshadow Palette & Makeup Set includes Honey Eyeshadow Primer Potion, the six-shade Mini Honey Shadow Palette, 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, and Honey-Scented All Nighter Setting Spray.
- Artis Rose Gold brush set is gorgeous, luxurious and so soft you will not want anything else to touch your face.
- Charlotte Tilbury Gift of Pillow Talk lips set is the bestselling shade that is a staple in makeup artists’ kits
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Gorgeous Glow Complete Face Palette: For beauty lovers that travel a lot or always need to retouch their makeup, this palette has beautiful neutral colors that complement all complexions.
- Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions palette has those in the know totally obsessed with its rich pigments, portable size and wearable colors.
- IT cosmetics complexion perfection CC cream honestly is amazing. It offers long lasting coverage, SPF, and works even for those who have rosacea.
- L’Oreal Paris Nude eyeshadow palette: affordable collection of neutral eyeshadows.
- Palladio Beauty Eyeland Vibes eyeshadow palette features ten shades that can help you create daytime and nightime looks.
- Allure Beauty Box subscription: Full and deluxe products selected by Allure experts (who test more than 50,000 products a year), so it’s perfect gift for makeup lovers. Get $5 off your first box + a free mystery gift by using my affiliate link. The first box is only $10!
- Maybelline The Blushed Nudes palette has beautifully curated colors and is very affordable.
- FabFitFun box: another fun subscription box service that is well worth over its price tag ($49.99 but you can get it for less using my link), and I have the annual subscription. You get full size premium products delivered, and with the annual subscription you can pick and choose different selections. Use code WINTERFUN and this link to get 20 percent off.
- IT cosmetics Holiday Beauty Book includes 10 products and comes wrapped already, so you can gift as is!
Gift guide for skincare lovers
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Derm Intensives Serum with 10% glycolic acid delivers professional results at a fraction of the price of similar products. It evens out skin tone and reduces the appareance of wrinkles for under $25.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Twice The Moisture gift set is an amazing value at $55. You won’t believe how soft skin feels after using this coleection without any greasy feeling. The smaller sizes are perfect for traveling!
- Neutrogena HydroBoost Hydro Gel sheet mask: buy 3 and give as a bundle. My dermatologist, Dr. Bertha Baum, recommended these sheet masks every time I travel and they have imporved my skin appearance even after long flights.
- Clarins Double Serum is a staple in my makeup bag. I have been using it for years and I keep going back to soften the appearance of lines, fight dry skin and even out skin tone.
- Beautycounter Countertime collection for dry and aging skin. has no toxic ingredients and leaves your skin ultra soft. If you’re feeling extra generous, get the Regimen set, which includes all 4 products.
- Rodan + Fields lash boost might be an investment but it really works. I have been using it since February and my lashes have grown significantly.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 second in shower facial really delivers brighter looking skins in one minute. Buy in sets of 3 to save money and give to teachers, friends, and as hostess gifts.
- Aveeno Oat Mask with Pomegranate seed extract gives you a glowing complexion for under $8.
- The Mary Kay Time Wise collection is available for different trypes of skin, something that I love. My mom swears by these products to improve skin texture and diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kiehl’s Essentials Ultra Facial Cleanser Set includes a cleanser, facial cream, lip balm and body lation from this beloved brand for under $26.
Remember that even the tiniest gift can be the most appreciated one when we give what that person enjoys. Don’t forget the packaging as well. There’s nothing better than unwrapping a beautiful present.
More holiday gift ideas
We know there are a lot of people on your holiday list to shop for, so we thought it would be helpful to give you even more great gift ideas!
Check out these great gift ideas for all the women in your life. There’s something for everyone!
- Gifts for beauty lovers
- Gifts for best friends
- Gifts for book lovers
- Gifts for women who love to camp
- Gifts for coffee lovers
- Gifts for Disney fans
- Gifts for women who love to entertain
- Gifts for fashionistas
- Gifts for the fitness junkie
- Gifts for foodies
- Gifts for keto lovers
- Gifts for women who love pink
- Gifts for sisters
- Gifts for travelers
- Hostess gift ideas for her