The results are so fresh, modern and pretty that you won’t believe this eye makeup look only takes a few minutes of your time.
Makeup tutorial using the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
- First I used an eye shadow primer to ensure colors look even and last all day.
- Then, I applied Chaser, which is a light medium shade, all over the eyelid.
- Then, with a tapered brush , I used Cayenne, an orange tone, in the crease.
- The next step was to apply He Devil to further define the crease from the outer corner inward.
- Then I applied Lumbre with a traditional flat eye shadow brush on the eyelid to brighten my eyes.
- To define the eyes, I used En Fuego. I also used it over the crease. I applied a little more of Lumbre to mix and blend well.
- I further defined the eyes by lining my lower lashes with the Scorched shadow. I did the same to the upper lash line.
- Since I wanted to give more depth to my eyes, I used Ashes as a liner to give more definition.
- Once the eye shadows were well blended, I used the lightest one, Dunce, to highlight the brow bone area.
- Then, I filled in my eyebrows and applied two coats of mascara.
- Finally, I used a lipstick in a neutral, earthy tone.
If you try this eye makeup tutorial, please let me know in the comments below. Please like, share and subscribe if you liked it!
More easy makeup tutorials
- Easy Dia de los Muertos or Day of the Dead Makeup Tutorial
- Radiant Makeup Tutorial In Just 10 Steps
- Quick and Easy Eye Makeup Tutorial