If you don’t know how to do your own makeup in less than 5 minutes, you’ll love the video tutorial I just posted on my YouTube channel. With tons of practice I have learned that even if you’re in a rush, you can look polished and highlight your best features so you can face the world. If you are having a bad skin day you might want to add some foundation to my 2 minute beauty routine, but this should not take you more than 30 seconds.
This daytime makeup was done in under 5 minutes and I used the following products:
- Concealer and highlighting pen. I used Brightening Eye Perfector de Neutrogena but Touche Eclat from Yves Saint Laurent or Mary Kay’s Facial Highlighting Pen also work. If you want to use foundation, apply it with a sponge or foundation brush after using the concealer or highlighting pen.
- Brow pencil in a medium to light brown. I used the Universal Brow Pencil from the Complete Brow Tools by Billion Dollar Brows set. I also like the brow pencils from L’Oreal Paris, Rimmel and Dior. Just remember to brush your lashes after you use the pencil.
- Cream eyeshadow in a taupe color. I used Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye Shadow in Lasting Taupe.
- Cream eyeshadow in a metallic shade, such as silver. I used Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye Shadow in Forever Platinum.
- Eyeliner in black or dark brown. In the video I used Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Cosmic Black.
- Black mascara. Try out great mascaras by L’Oreal Paris, Estée Lauder, Lancôme, Benefit and Neutrogena.
- Powder blush in a rosy peach. I used the peachy hue from the Star Bronzer Palette from Lancôme with a big powder brush. I also love Nars’ Orgasm.
- Peachy nourishing lip color. For the video I used Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Juicy Peach. If you prefer a warmer, more neutral color, try Warm Caramel .
- Lip gloss. Try Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in Healthy Peach to complement a peachy lipstick or use Gloss in Love from Lancôme in Ginger Star.