Kids everywhere want to learn how to make fluffy slime, because it is so satisfying! Parents prefer that they don’t use borax or contact lenses solution. That’s why this fluffy slime recipe is so wonderful. It’s easy to follow and your kids will love how fluffy it comes out! This is a foolproof recipe that my daughter swears by. Here is the video we made together.
Fluffy Slime RecipeIngredients:
- School glue (white non-toxic glue)
- Shaving cream
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Optional: non-toxic food coloring or glitter
- Pour the white glue in a bowl. Keep in mind that the amount of glue equals to the desired amount of slime. Now add the shaving cream. How much should you use? Use half of the amount of glue.
- Add a little of liquid laundry detergent, and stir until you don’t see any clumps.
- Repeat and add drops of laundry detergent until the slime is not sticking to the sides of the bowl.
- Pick the slime up with your hands and knead it until it doesn’t stick to your hands.
- Optional: add food coloring, glitter or other decorative materials if desired.
If you make the fluffiest slime ever, please come and let me know so I can share that with my daughter. If you are looking for another slime recipe, but with borax, we have one here.