How to bake caramel brownies from scratch
- 1 cup butter, melted
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs (large)
- ¼ cup sea salt caramel sauce, plus more for drizzle
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups powdered sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using wax paper, line a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the melted butter and cocoa powder. Beat until smooth using an electric mixer.
- Add the sugar and flour. Mix.
- Add eggs, vanilla and caramel sauce. Mix until combined. The batter will be thick.
- Drizzle the top with caramel sauce.
- Pour into the prepared pan, spreading evenly. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick will come out clean.
- As soon as you take the brownies out of the oven, make the icing.
- To make the icing, combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour the icing over the brownies while they are still warm. The icing will melt and cover completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar and allow the frosting to set.
More easy recipes
- How To Bake Sugar Cookies With Only 3 Ingredients
- How To Make The Yummiest Peach Cupcakes For Your Next Summer Party
- The Best Creamy Chicken Enchilada Recipe
- Delicious Dulce De Leche Flan Recipe