If you want to be more organized, this free weekly planner is exactly what you need. You can print it at home and stay on track with your goals and to-do lists. It’s so helpful to track your progress each day, not only when you have New Year resolutions.
Even if we rely on our smartphones and computers, writing things on paper helps us remember and process information better. I also love the idea of printing these planner sheets, and then personalizing them to stay inspired on a daily basis. You can also edit the weekly planner using many apps, but putting pen to paper still works for me!
What does the free weekly planner include?
This free planner includes:
- Weekly menu
- List of weekly goals
- Shopping list
- Monthly calendar
- Weekly calendar
And yes, this printable planner is totally free. You only need to enter your email address and I will send it to you.
Tips to start your day with positive energy
Here are 5 tips to start your day in the best possible way:
- Don’t get frustrated by what you didn’t do yesterday. Focus your attention on what you can do today and in the upcoming months.
- If you are a perfectionist, try to lower your expectations and be more realistic. You will be happier.
- Make peace with trying your best, even when it’s not enough to achieve your goals. Your efforts are never in vain. Better reflect on the experience and take advantage of key learnings for the future.
- Evaluate on what you spent most of your energy and whether it was worth it.
- Stay away from negative people. Surround yourself with those who truly support you and try to keep interactions with toxic people at a minimum.
Good luck with all your organizing and tell us if you liked the free weekly planner!
More free planners, trackers and printables
- Top Grocery Shopping Money Saving Tips (And Free Meal Planner!)
- Top Tips For the Best Road Trip Ever (And Free Planner!)
- Get Back on a Healthier Path With This Free Fitness and Food Tracker
- Budget Hacks: 5 Tips For Anyone Who Does Not Know How to Save
En español: Agenda gratis para organizarte todo el año