If you want to be more organized in 2020, this free weekly planner is exactly what you need. You can print it at home and stay on track with goals, menu and to-do lists during the New Year and beyond.
Even if we rely on our mobile phones and computers, writing things on paper helps us remember and process information better. I also love the idea of printing these planner sheets, and then personalizing them to stay inspired on a daily basis.
What does the free weekly planner include?
This free planner includes:
- Weekly menu
- List of weekly goals
- Shopping list
- Monthly calendar
- Weekly calendar
And yes, this printable planner is totally free. You only need to enter your email address and we will send it to you.
Tips to start 2020 with positive energy
Here are 5 tips to start the new year in the best possible way:
- Don’t get frustrated by what you didn’t do last year. Focus your attention on what you can do in the coming months.
- If you are a perfectionist, try to lower your expectations and be more realistic. You will be happier.
- Make peace with trying your best, even when it’s not enough to achieve your goals. Your efforts are never in vain. Better reflect on the experience and take advantage of key learnings for the future.
- Evaluate what you spent most of your energy this year and whether it was worth it.
- Stay away from negative people. Surround yourself with those who truly support you and try to keep interactions with toxic people at a minimum.
Good luck with all your organizing and tell us if you liked our free planner for 2020!