For the first time, guests of all ages can wear Halloween costumes during regular park hours at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
Even without Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, there is so much Disney magic this fall. If you’re lucky enough to be visiting Magic Kingdom, make sure to see all the seasonal decor, characters in Halloween garb, and limited-edition treats.
What to expect for Fall and Halloween at Magic Kingdom
Until Oct. 31 at Magic Kingdom this is what you can expect:
- As you walk down Main Street, U.S.A., you will see glowing pumpkin wreaths that inspire the Halloween spirit.
- A Halloween-themed cavalcade will travel down Main Street, U.S.A. featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and pals dressed in Halloween costumes. Guests may also spot Chip ‘n’ Dale in costume in Frontierland, and other Disney characters dressed for Halloween riding the horse-drawn trolley along Main Street, U.S.A.
- Festive Halloween-themed merchandise will be available in select locations around the park. Featured items include a new spirit jersey, Loungefly backpack and candy-swirl Minnie Mouse headband, along with a selection of apparel inspired by Disney Villains and more.
- The park will celebrate the season with special food and drinks, including the famous pumpkin-spiced waffle sundae. My foodie friends say this is a must-try!
- Themed photo opportunities from Disney PhotoPass will be available at select locations throughout the park.
Fall at other Disney World parks
There are so many ways to have all the fall fun at other Walt Disney World parks.
Find Halloween cupcakes at EPCOT and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, along with frozen apple cider at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Here are other ways to enjoy the cooler temps in Central Florida:
- The Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival offers more than 20 global marketplaces featuring culinary delights to sip and savor.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, guests can travel to a galaxy far, far away in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, which has immersive theming (you can even build your own lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop!) and is simply out of this world. You can also enter the cartoon world of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, or play with your favorite toys in Toy Story Land.
- Guests visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom can explore Pandora – The World of Avatar, venture to the “top of the world” aboard Expedition Everest, or have a wild adventure on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
Photos courtesy of Disney