Milanese chicken is such a tasty dish, and it is also incredibly easy to prepare. It combines the crispy texture provided by the breadcrumbs and the softness of the chicken meat, making it an ideal choice for a quick lunch or dinner. Serve it with pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes or sweet potatoes, and a good green salad. If you have any leftovers, this chicken Milanese recipe tastes great in a sandwich or wrap.
Once you have the chicken breast ready (clean, dry and seasoned with a little salt and pepper) cover it well with flour, then dip it in a little beaten egg and then cover it in bread crumbs.
Chicken Milanese Recipe
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, butterflied
- Ground black pepper
- ½ cup multipurpose flour
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- ½ cup breadcrumbs (you may also use panko)
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat pan using medium heat and add oil.
- Cover a cutting board with plastic wrap and butterfly the chicken breasts. Cover with plastic wrap and flatten the chicken using a meat tenderizer or mallet. Discard the plastic wrap.
- Season the chicken with a little salt and pepper. Do it on both sides.
- Add flour to a plate, then cover each chicken piece in flour.
- In another bowl, add the eggs and then dip each chicken strip.
- Now cover the chicken in the breadcrumbs. Make sure both sides are crusted.
- Fry the chicken over medium heat, about five minutes per side. The chicken should look golden.
- Remove from hear and set the chicken over a paper towel so it will absorb the excess oil.
- Serve immediately.
Thanks for sharing this recipe on Pinterest.
More easy dinner recipes
- 3 Soup Recipes That You Can Make In 30 Minutes Or Less
- Protein-rich Niçoise Buddha Bowl Recipe
- 3 Irresistible Wraps That Are So Easy To Make!
- 3 Salads You Can Make In 10 Minutes Or Less
- An Easy Spinach Quiche Recipe To Try Right Now
En español: Receta sabrosa y fácil de pollo a la milanesa