Looking for a refreshing and delicious mocktail? This non-alcoholic cucumber lime drink recipe is not only easy to prepare, but it is very different from other mocktails I have tried, due to it’s a creative mix of limes, cucumber, and dill.
Special thanks to the Bouley Test Kitchen in New York City for sharing this cucumber lime mocktail recipe!
Cucumber lime drink recipe
- Fresh lime juice
- Fresh dill
- Fresh cucumbers, peeled, cut in cubes and processed to get their juice
- Cucumber juice
- Light agave nectar
- Club soda
- To make the cucumber juice, peel a big cucumber, cut in squares, and then process in a food processor, juice extractor or blender.
- Add fresh lime juice, light agave nectar for sweetness and club soda.
- Then mix in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and garnish with fresh dill and a cucumber slice.
More easy recipes
- How to make an energizing beet, orange and carrot juice with honey
- Recipe: Salmon Salad-Filled Tomatoes
- 3 Soup Recipes That You Can Make In 30 Minutes Or Less
- Recipe: How To Make The Most Delicious Coquito