Kids love delicious Halloween treats while moms rejoice when they can prepare something in just a few minutes, likes these yummy “dirt cups” with gummy worms. It’s a new take on an old favorite that will truly delight everybody.
How to make Halloween dirt cups with gummy worms
- Crushed oreo cookies
- Brownies, frosted
- Marshmallow cream (can also be substituted for pudding)
- Milano cookie
- Black icing
- Gummy worms
- Grab a clear plastic cup and put one small brownie square.
- Cover with marshmallow cream or pudding.
- Add another small brownie.
- Write RIP with the icing on the Milano cookie.
- Set the Milano cookie on top of the brownie so it looks like a tombstone.
- Sprinkle the crushed oreos and cover the top layer.
- Add the gummy worms.