Delicious and easy cornbread recipe
Here is the full recipe. Let me know if your family loves fresh cornbread as much as I do!
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 ½ cup corn meal
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 ¼ cup of sour cream
- 1 cup corn
- Coat a tempered glass rectangular dish with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F
- Mix the corn meal, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a bigger bowl whisk the egg and add milk, oil and sour cream. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and mix well.
- Add the corn to the mix.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes and cut in squares.
- 3 Beautiful Ideas for Your Thanksgiving Table
- 6 Tips To Avoid Gaining Weight During The Holidays
- Recipe: Roasted Turkey Legs (VIDEO)
- Recipe: How To Make Candy Corn Gelatin Cups
- How To Make Your Own Potpourri For The Holidays
Encuentra esta receta en español: Receta fácil: pan de maíz (VIDEO)