Looking for an easy and delicious vegetarian recipe for lunch or a healthy snack? Search no more! Here’s a quick veggie wrap recipe with honey-avocado dressing. Fitness and wellness expert Bárbara Trujillo Gómez and the National Honey Board (NHB) shared this vegetarian creation and it is really tasty.
Veggie Wrap Recipe with Honey- Avocado Dressing
Makes 4 veggie wraps
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ of 1 avocado, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced into strips
- ½ of 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 large shredded carrot
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ¼ of 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 cups of chopped romaine lettuce
- In a blender, combine honey, avocado, lemon juice, garlic, and mayonnaise. This will be the dressing.
- Blend until smooth.
- Lay the tortillas flat and spread the honey-avocado dressing evenly on each one.
- Layer the veggies evenly in the center of each.
- Sprinkle each with a pinch of salt, roll the tortillas and serve.
Really easy, isn’t it?
More quick and easy recipes
- Delicious and Easy Chicken Milanese Recipe
- Easy and Yummy Cornbread Recipe
- An Easy Spinach Quiche Recipe To Try Right Now
- Delicious Dulce De Leche Flan Recipe