Disney Pixar’s Coco is breathtakingly beautiful and once you see it, you’ll probably want to bring home a bit of its magic. At least, that’s what happened to me. That’s why I’m thrilled that there are so many cool things to buy, just in time for the holidays! Although I did receive many of these products as a gift after bring invited by Disney to Coco’s premiere, I would spend my money on these items.
I will say that it was hard to choose just 5, because there are books, toys, t-shirts and even jewelry that capture the bright colors that the movie uses to tell Miguel’s story. They make perfect gifts, and you can find special offers like free shipping.
Check out my top finds from the Disney Store.
- Seize the moment “Miguel” mug: This mug became my favorite as soon as my friends from Disney gave it to me as a gift.
- Coco soundtrack: the original songs and score in this soundtrack are beautiful and pay homage to Mexican traditional music. Alanna Ubach’s La Llorona is incredible, as is Remember Me.
- Coco Journal: I have a soft spot for journals and this one makes me feel extra inspired.
- Backpack: this faux leather backpack fits in all your essentials and features beautiful embroidery. It’s priced at $78.95 but it’s stunning!
- Coco mini tsum tsum collection: each plush tsum tsum is only $5.95, which makes it the perfect stocking stuffer.
If you’ll be shopping online at the Disney Store, use code SHIPMAGIC on orders over $75 to get free shipping.
Coco is now in theaters. Please let me know what you think of it once you see it!