How to make the most delicious Hot Chocolate for Frozen 2 fans
Hot chocolate (or hot cocoa) is always a winner, but Disney and Frozen 2 fans will especially love this version.
To decorate your hot chocolate with adorable Minnie Mouse ears and white chocolate snowflakes, a little planning goes a long way. Make both the day or night before you are planning on serving this delicious hot chocolate. That way you can assemble everything in just minutes.
How to make white chocolate snowflakes
- 1 C Ghirardelli white chocolate melting chips
- 1 disposable piping bag
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave on 30 second increments
- Scoop into disposable piping bag
- Cut the tip off
- Pipe out about 20 thick snowflakes in different sizes
- Allow to dry overnight!
How to make Minnie Mouse fondant ears and bow
- 1 light blue fondant package
- 1 white fondant package
- 1 wilton fondant mold
- 1 mini circle fondant cutter
- Sprinkle some powder sugar onto a cutting board
- Roll out the blue fondant into 1/4 inch thickness and cut out 48 circles for the ears
- Bow directions
- Powder your hands with powder sugar and mold the white fondant into a ball
- Pinch off 1 teaspoon size ball of fondant and press it into the larger bow size mold
- Make 22 bows
- allow to dry overnight
How to make Frozen-inspired Hot Chocolate
(makes 5 cups)
- 4 C whole milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 C Ghirardelli white chocolate wafers, cut into small pieces
- Whipped cream
- Several drops of blue gel food coloring
- Combine milk, vanilla and white chocolate in a medium saucepan, stir to mix.
- Heat the white chocolate hot chocolate on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until it comes to a simmer. (Do not let it come to a boil.)
- Take off of the heat.
- Stir in the blue gel food coloring.
- Pour hot chocolate into the glasses
- Top with whipped cream
- Sprinkle some sprinkles
- Place a bow in the middle of the whipped cream
- Place two circles on the side for the ears
Hot Chocolate for Frozen fans
Before you step into the unknown or decide the cold never bothered you anyway, make this delicious Frozen 2-inspired hot chocolate to warm your soul.
- • 4 C whole milk
- • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- • 1 C Ghirardelli white chocolate wafers, cut into small pieces
- • Whipped cream
- • Several drops of blue gel food coloring
•Combine milk, vanilla and white chocolate in a medium saucepan, stir to mix.
•Heat the white chocolate hot chocolate on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until it comes to a simmer. (Do not let it come to a boil.)
•Take off of the heat.
•Stir in the blue gel food coloring.
•Pour hot chocolate into the glasses
•Top with whipped cream
•Sprinkle some sprinkles
•Place a bow in the middle of the whipped cream
•Place two circles on the side for the ears
More fun for Frozen fans
- How to make a Frozen-inspired sugar scrub
- How to make the perfect Sparkle Cake for Frozen fans
- Fun and free Frozen 2 coloring sheets
- How to make Frozen 2 themed marshmallow pops
- Free kids activities from Disney’s Frozen