This hydrating sugar scrub also smells delightful, thanks to the coconut oil. The snowflakes give it a special touch, and also help exfoliate dry skin. When you store in a sealed glass jar, it makes a beautiful hostess or teacher gift.
This Frozen DIY scrub can be a great birthday party activity, as well. Just get small containers and labels so each child can take home their creations.
Frozen inspired Sugar Scrub
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil (liquid form, like this one)
- 1 teaspoon snowflake sprinkles (you can find similar ones on Amazon)
- 1 tablespoon blue, white & silver nonpareils (like these)
- If your coconut oil is not already liquid, place into a small microwave safe bowl and heat on high for about 30-45 seconds until completely liquified.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and coconut oil. Stir well.
- Add the nonpareils and stir again.
- Spoon mixture into an airtight container such as a small mason jar.
- Sprinkle the snowflake sprinkles over the top.
More fun activities and recipes for Frozen fans
- How to make the perfect Sparkle Cake for Frozen fans
- Fun and free Frozen 2 coloring sheets
- How to make Frozen 2 themed marshmallow pops
- More free printable activities from Disney’s Frozen
- Free kids activities from Disney’s Frozen
- Free coloring pages for kids