Celebrity hairstylist Gabriel Samra created a relaxed and romantic bridal updo for TV host Alessandra Villegas that is simply stunning. Here’s how you can style your hair the same way in a few easy steps.Alessandra Villegas complemented a pale pink bridal dress with a long pink veil hanging from a hairpiece made of pink roses. Gabriel Samra’s biggest challenge was creating a romantic updo that could be worn on the red carpet as well.
“So we decided to go with this look, perfect for a summer wedding or a night out,” said Gabriel.
Here’s how to style your hair if you want a romantic updo:
- Blow-dry hair completely using a round brush. Place the brush underneath the hair, with the blow-dryer on top to help straighten the hair. Then use a curling iron to create loose waves.
- Divide hair into 2 sections, front and back.
- Gather the hair from the back in a low ponytail. Secure with a rubber band. Then twist it into a bun.
- Part the front section of your hair into two, right down the middle. Bring them back loosely to cover the rubber band.
- Use small bobby pins to secure the hair as it falls naturally in place and spray hair liberally with hairspray to keep the look in place.
- If using a veil, secure to the top of the bun.