Dr. Seuss fans of all ages will love this Lorax Paper bag craft that you can make with your kids. It’s the perfect project for a rainy day, to encourage your kids to read or to celebrate National Read Across America Day on March 2. Why that day? Because it’s Dr. Seuss’s birthday!
How to make a Lorax paper bag puppet
- Orange paper bag
- Quick dry tacky glue or school glue
- Lorax Paper Bag Puppet PDF template file
- Print the Lorax Template file.
- If printing with cutting machine, upload the correct file to your software. Resize the images to fit 6 ½ inches wide. Select to print and cut. Be aware that the SVG and EPS files are in black and white. If you choose to print in color, you will need to set those colors within your software manually.
- If not using a cutting machine, print a copy of the template and trace on cardstock or construction paper.
- Cut the pieces apart.
- Allow children to create the puppet by gluing the pieces to the paper bag.
Are you or your children Dr. Seuss fans? If you haven’t read his books yet, you should.
More crafts and kids’ activities
- Free kids activities from Disney’s Frozen
- Printable Inside Out Activities For Kids
- Free coloring pages for kids
- Fun printable activities from Ant-Man