If you’re a Star Wars fan, like me, and you’re looking for a fun way to celebrate May 4th, this Yoda cocktail is just what the Jedi ordered. Original and delicious it is.
To make a Yoda cocktail you will just need a few ingredients. Plus, if you want to make a mocktail, all you need to do is substitute the tequila for Mountain Dew or any other green soft drink. Also, make sure you are using a non-alcoholic margarita mix.
How to make a baby Yoda drink
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 1 oz. Tequila (leave out if making a mocktail)
- 3 oz. lime Margarita mix
- 2 wedge limes
- Martini coupe glass
- 2 large blueberries
- Brown packing paper or any brown paper will do (like a paper grocery bag)
- Butchers twine
- In a shaker with ice, add tequila and lime Margarita mix. Shake vigorously and set aside.
- Take the brown packing paper and form it around the stem of the Martini coupe glass. Wrap the butchers twine around it and secure with a knot. This is Yoda’s outfit.
- Once Yoda’s outfit is secured to the glass, strain your Margarita into the Martini glass.
- Take your lime wedges and slice a sliver in the middle of the wedge so that when they are placed on the rim of the glass, they stick up all perky like to resemble Yoda’s ears.
- Drop 2 blueberries inside the drink; they will be his eyeballs. To make them stay in place, you can use toothpicks.
Cheers! Enjoy you will. After all, the force is strong with this Yoda cocktail recipe.