This easy eye makeup tutorial shows you how to do a bronze smokey eye that looks sophisticated yet polished. No fake eyelashes needed! It takes less than five minutes and the video is less than 2 minutes long. This look is perfect for busy women and moms who want to glam it up a bit but that sometimes feel scared of trying something new, unless they are at a beauty counter and a sales associate convinces you to have a makeover.
SEE ALSO: How to do your own makeup in 2 minutes
I know there are many tutorials, but this video shows you that anybody can achieve this look, no photoshop required.
Here is what I used:
- Smashbox Full Exposure palette
- Clinique ‘Chubby Lash’ Fattening Mascara – Jumbo Jet
- Clinique ‘Pretty Easy’ Liquid Eyelining Pen
- Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss
- Mary Kay Translucent Loose Powder
- Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Long-Wear Brow Pencil
Bronze smokey eye makeup tutorial in 10 steps
- First define your eyebrows with a pencil. Don’t use a shade that is too dark!
- Apply a bone eyeshadow all over your lid.
- Next define the crease with a brown or tawny, spice eyeshadow. Remember to go over the crease to open your eyes.
- Apply loose powder underneath your eyes so it will catch any specks of dark eyeshadow.
- Now apply a dark bronze or shimmery deep brown shade around your lid and lining your lashline. Blend, blend and blend!
- Line your entire eye with that same shade or with a darker eyeshadow.
- Brush off the excess loose powder.
- Use black liquid eyeliner to create more drama. If this is too advanced, you can skip this step and your eyes will look beautiful anyway.
- Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes. Once they dry, apply an extra coat to your top lashes.
- Finish your look by applying a light and neutral lip gloss.
Si buscas una versión en español de este video, lo encuentras aquí.