These natural rosemary and chamomile detox bath salts are not only wonderful for you buy they also are a lovely gift. Find beautiful containers at a dollar store or craft store and wrap for a gorgeous teacher, thank you or hostess gift. I recommend buying the salts in bulk and making in batches so the price per gift is even more budget-friendly.
Here’s how to make these detox bath salts.
How to make Rosemary Chamomile Bath Salts
You will need:
- 2 cups Epsom Salts (magnesium sulfate)
- 1 cup Dead Sea Salts
- ½ cup baking Soda (optional)
- 15 drops rosemary essential oil
- 3 bags chamomile tea
- ¼ cup dried rosemary
- In a bowl mix together the Epsom salts and Dead Sea salts.
- Drop in the rosemary essential oil into the salts and mix thoroughly. Tip: I like to drop 5 drops at a time and mix to help it to thoroughly be integrated into all of the salts.
- Cut open the tea bags and add them to the sea salts along with the rosemary and baking soda.
- Store in an airtight container.
What are the benefits of these natural detox salts?
- Epsom Salts – Can help with anxiety, fatigue, leg cramps, fibromyalgia, migraines, PMS and more
- Dead Sea Salts – Helps sore and tired muscles, soothes and cleanses skin
- Rosemary Essential Oil – Mild pain reliever, helps relieve stress, helps circulation, reduce joint inflammation, increased mood, relieve headaches, eczema
- Baking soda – soothes irritated skin, relieves pain or itching
- Chamomile Tea – calming, anti-inflammatory, eczema, hemorrhoids, anxiety reducing, help with sleep
I hope you make these detox salts and use them. Let me know how they turn out!