So many new attractions and experiences are coming to Epcot! A few details were already revealed at the D23 Expo so excitement was building for a while. Now Disney just released more news and dates for 3 new films to be shown at the park, plus what to expect at Epcot in 2020.
New rides and attractions at Epcot In 2020
Here are a few highlights of what’s to come at Epcot in 2020:
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, opening summer 2020 in the France pavilion at Epcot, brings guests on a super-sized adventure with Chef Remy through Gusteau’s restaurant. I loved this ride at Disneyland Paris so I’m super excited!
- New Beauty and The Beast Sing-along movie directed by Don Hahn coming to the France Pavillion Jan. 17. Angela Lansbury did the voiceover! Very cute and nostalgic.
- Disney’s DuckTales World Showcase Adventure invites guests to join Scrooge McDuck, Donald, Launchpad, Webby and the nephews in search of priceless treasure. Using the Play Disney Parks mobile app, guests take a trip around World Showcase discovering exotic destinations, exciting mysteries, and maybe even a few thieves, villains and supernatural guardians of ancient artifacts. This will be the next iteration of a popular interactive scavenger hunt around World Showcase guests have enjoyed for years as they experience the magic of possibility at Epcot. My kids used to love Kim Possible, the previous iteration of this interactive game.
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue: a new fast-casual restaurant opening this winter at The American Adventure in Epcot.
- Space 220: a new table-service restaurant debuting this winter at Epcot next to Mission: SPACE that will give the feel of dining 220 miles above the Earth’s surface, complete with celestial views.
Of course, many are already looking ahead. In 2021 one of the longest indoor attractions will open its doors: Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind promises new thrills and an amazing soundtrack.
Have you ever been to Epcot? Are you excited about everything that’s in the pipepline?
I was invited by Walt Disney World as a media guest to cover new announcements at the parks. I did not receive any compensation but Disney covered my travel expenses.