If you’re tired of making the same recipes over and over, you’re not alone, especially when it comes to making a yummy snack that children will actually eat. As soon as we saw this recipe that mixes dulce de leche with cream cheese, we knew we had a winner. It’s super easy to make and requires no baking!
Recipe: dulce de leche and cream cheese snack
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat (like Neufchatel cheese)
- 2 tablespoons Dulce de Leche from LA LECHERA de NESTLE (it’s easier if you use the squeezable bottle)
- 10 Graham crackers
- 1 banana, sliced
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Blend the cream cheese with the dulce de leche. Stir until well mixed.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the mixture on top of each cookie. Top it off with 2 banana slices. Sprinkle cinnamon on top if you like.
Special thanks to La Lechera for the recipe.
Check out these other easy recipes:
- Easy And Refreshing Lemon Mousse Recipe
- 3 Refreshing And Easy Cold Soups You’ll Love
- 5 Healthy Salad Dressings You Can Make In Minutes
- Delicious And Refreshing Popsicle Recipes You Will Love