With Easter around the corner, now is the perfect time for an easy toilet paper roll bunny craft. This project is quite simple and children love to decorate their own Easter bunny. Plus, it’s a great way to reuse toilet paper rolls.
This is a cute craft to celebrate Spring, as well. Children of all ages can help assemble these adorable bunnies. To make it easier for you, I included a link to a bunny template so all you need to do is print and cut out the different parts. Then simply add the tail, nose and whiskers to finish this bunny!
How to make a toilet paper roll bunny
You will need:
- Cardboard roll (like a toilet paper roll)
- 1 inch pom pom ball
- Chenille stems, if you want a bunny with whiskers
- Wiggly eyes
- Quick dry tacky glue, school glue or any other non-toxic white glue
- Bunny Rabbit Template File Bunny Rabbit PDF
- Print the Bunny Rabbit Template file of your choosing.
- Cut out the paper parts. If printing with cutting machine, upload the correct file to your software. Resize the images to fit 6 ½ inches wide and 11 inches long. Select to print and cut.
- Allow children to create the Bunny Rabbit by gluing the bunny rabbit features to the cardboard tube.
- Then, attach the pom pom as a tail, wiggly eyes, and chenille stems as the whiskers, if desired.
I hope you and your family have fun making this simple toilet paper roll craft!
More fun activities for kids
- Easy Craft For Kids: Toilet Paper Roll Corn Cob
- Free kids activities from Disney’s Frozen
- Printable Inside Out Activities For Kids
- DIY Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkins