How to make a toilet paper roll bunny
You will need:
- Cardboard roll (like a toilet paper roll)
- 1 inch pom pom ball
- Chenille stems, if you want a bunny with whiskers
- Wiggly eyes
- Quick dry tacky glue, school glue or any other non-toxic white glue
- Bunny Rabbit Template File Bunny Rabbit PDF
- Print the Bunny Rabbit Template file of your choosing.
- Cut out the paper parts. If printing with cutting machine, upload the correct file to your software. Resize the images to fit 6 ½ inches wide and 11 inches long. Select to print and cut.
- Allow children to create the Bunny Rabbit by gluing the bunny rabbit features to the cardboard tube.
- Then, attach the pom pom as a tail, wiggly eyes, and chenille stems as the whiskers, if desired.
I hope you and your family have fun making this simple toilet paper roll craft!
More activitities for kids
- Easy Craft For Kids: Toilet Paper Roll Corn Cob
- Free kids activities from Disney’s Frozen
- Printable Inside Out Activities For Kids
- DIY Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkins