Who knew that with just four ingredients you can make homemade Oreo ice cream? It is so creamy!
The best part is that you don’t need an ice cream maker or any sophisticated equipment. Really. This simple no churn Oreo ice cream recipe can be made in under 10 minutes but then you do need at least eight hours for it to be fully frozen. That’s why I recommend you make it at least a day in advance before serving.
If you want to turn this into a family activity, simply enlist the kids to crush the Oreos or mix the ingredients. The easiest way to crush Oreos is to put them into a zippered bag (like Ziploc), seal it while taking out any excess air, and then use a rolling pin to break the cookies into smaller pieces. You can also have kids manually crush the cookies. It’s up to you! The baggie will contain the mess, which is why I prefer this method.
Creamy Homemade No Churn Oreo Ice Cream
Prep time: 10 minutes
Freeze time: 8 hours
Servings: 2.5 – 3 pints of ice cream
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 14-oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- Start by breaking and crumbling the cookies into small pieces and set them aside.
- Next, whip the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and ¾ of the crushed cookies and stir until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a Pyrex container or loaf pan and sprinkle the additional cookie bits on to the top of the ice cream mixture.
- Cover with cling wrap or a lid to form a tight seal.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours before serving.
More homemade ice cream recipes
- How to make homemade watermelon sorbet
- Refreshing peach sorbet recipe
- Refreshing Pistachio And Yogurt Paletas Recipe
- Make Delicious Passion Fruit Granita In Just Minutes
En español: HELADO DE OREO CASERO CON 4 INGREDIENTES