Want to make a vision board but you don’t know where to start?
This free vision board printable is a great start. Not only can it help you organize your thoughts, wishes and goals for the next months, but you can keep it handy to remind yourself of what’s important to you. If instead of an image you prefer a PDF, download the Vision Board printable here.
It is quite easy to then start writing down your goals or pasting photos that help you visualize what you want to achieve. Set aside time to create your vision board and enjoy the process as well, because it helps you evaluate whether what’s important to you now has changed.
It is totally okay to change your mind about your priorities. I actually encourage you to set up a reminder to evaluate your goals and dreams in three months. See whether you are on track or whether your goals have changed. We are constantly evolving, and life’s circumstances also influence our choices.
How to create a vision board
- The first thing to know is that you need to set goals for yourself. Figure out your priorities and what you want to achieve in different areas of your life. Be honest with yourself. You can dream big but know what you are able to do.
- Next, realize the power of visualization. Seeing your goals can help you stay focused on them. Make sure to clearly define what you want.
- The third step is to create a way to see those goals. You can simply write down what you want to focus on or cut out the words and images that describe your vision board goals and aspirations.
- Use the free vision board printable to organize the photos and words. Another option is to create a digital version using an app like Canva or PicMonkey. It can be as simple as creating a photo or word collage. Then print out your collage.
- Keep it in plain sight. It will remind you of your goals and dreams so you can focus your energy on achieving them. If you made a digital vision board, you can set it as your screensaver or phone wallpaper.
Let me know if these tips help you create your own and whether you enjoyed the free printable! You can find more freebies here.
What are your dreams and goals for this year?