This Halloween candy charcuterie board is so easy to make. It is simply spooktacular!
It’s also the perfect addition to your spooky celebration. Aside from being colorful, it keeps everything organized, too. Kids of all ages love being able to get their favorite candy! Just make sure you have several sets of tongs available so nobody fights over who gets to serve themselves first. If you switch out the candy, it’s a great idea for any holiday.
Halloween candy charcuterie board
Here is everything you need to know to make your own Halloween candy board in just minutes,
You will need:
- Assorted candies, such as Twizzlers, M&Ms, Candy Corn, Candy Pumpkins, Halloween Pez, Jelly Slugs, Bloody Bites or your favorite miniature candy. (This blog receives a small comission through these affiliate links at no extra cost to you)
- Small containers, bowls or disbes
- Large cutting board or platter
- Choose a board or serving dishes for the charcuterie board.
- Place loose ingredients (small candies, loose candies, etc.) into bowls or individual dishes. Place those bowls on the board or buffet first.
- Arrange other candies around the bowls.
- Add assorted Halloween decorations and place tongs so everybody can serve themselves.
More Halloween ideas
- Halloween Treat: How To Make A Brownie Cemetery
- Spooktacular Halloween Treat: Dirt Cups With Gummy Worms
- How To Make The Perfect Halloween Monster Bagel For Kids
- Easy homemade Halloween treats and free Halloween printables!
- Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls For Halloween