Gluten-Free Cauliflower Stuffing
- 1 cauliflower head
- ½ cup chopped onion, chopped
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 c. chopped mushrooms
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 c. vegetable stock
- To prepare the cauliflower, cut it in half and remove the core. Thinly slice the one half to achieve a riced “texture.” With the other half, use your fingers to separate the florets. You want to achieve an even size. If the florets are large, simply cut them to the right size.
- In a large skillet sauté the onion, celery, and carrots until soft.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and cauliflower. Cook until fork tender.
- Season with chopped herbs and mix. Add the vegetable broth and cook until the liquid has been absorbed, about 15 – 20 minutes.
That’s it! If you want to watch the steps, check out the video below.
Remember to check Baptist Health South Florida’s blog for more healthy recipes and great tips to take better care of yourself.