Audrey Hepburn epitomizes timeless grace and beauty. She still inspires women of all ages and now that Halloween in coming up, why don’t you pay homage to the beautiful Hollywood star that was also an incredible philanthropist? Audrey Hepburn’s look obviously is so elegant and classic that you could wear it every single day. However if you want to look classy for a costume party or Halloween, she’s the perfect inspiration.
Here’s how to look like Audrey Hepburn in 7 easy steps:
- Start with a effortless, chic black dress that doesn’t reveal too much. This stunning dress from Maggy London can be worn over and over again. Find it here, also in Petite sizes. Wear black gloves for a retro feel or paint your nails in a light beige like Lauren B Nail Polish in Nude No. 3, which has no harsh chemicals and is vegan-friendly.
- Slip on a pair of black kitten heels, like these ones by Calvin Klein.
- Style your hair in a high bun. Blow dry your hair, make a high pony tail and secure with an elastic. Then twist your hair around the base of the ponytail and secure with bobby pins. Finish with a flexible hairspray that gives buildable, brushable, invisible hold such as Carol’s Daughter Monoi Flexible Hold Hairspray.
- Apply a light foundation to even out skin tone. Smile and apply a light dusting of pink powder blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Define your eyebrows and do a cat-eye to call attention to your eyes. Use an easy-to-handle, liquid pen eyeliner like Lancôme’s Artliner, which has a foam tip that lets you line, shape and define eyes to create any look you like. You can buy it here.
- Amp up your lashes with 2-3 coats of mascara. Lancôme’s Grandiôse Mascara in black is one of my favorites because it has a bent applicator that gives you unprecedented access to all lashes.
- Line your lips with a neutral lip color and fill your lips in with the liner. Try Lancôme’s Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor in Lucky Kiss (a pinkish nude) or a a plum shade like if you want to be on trend. This luxurious lipstick is infused with soothing ingredients, so lips feel soft and comforted all day. Find more colors here.
Are you a fan of Audrey Hepburn’s timeless style?
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links that help sustain this blog.