Home Décor Trends for Spring
- Move furniture around to try different looks
- Don’t be scared to add a third color to a color scheme. Martin added a touch of pink with beautiful candleholders in the dining room area to add a third color to the yellows and greens.
- When it comes to area rugs: bigger is better. Martin mentioned that one of the most common mistakes we do when redecorating our homes is getting rugs that are too small for our spaces.
- Artwork makes a room come to life
- Switch up lampshades to update your room. For spring, think floral and bohemian patterns.
- Add pops of color to outside furniture with tableware, cushions, and towels.