5 Tips To Make Teeth Whiter
Having whiter teeth is at the top of many beauty wish lists, and it’s a goal that can be easy to achieve. By changing a few habits and enlisting the help of a few allies, you can make teeth whiter and have a brighter smile.
Special thanks to Crest 3D Whitening Therapy with Charcoal for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
If you want to have whiter teeth using natural ingredients, activated charcoal is the way to go. However, it can be quite messy to brush your teeth with charcoal. And to be quite honest with you, I feel my breath isn’t as fresh as I like it to be when I have used products with charcoal.
That’s why I got so excited to see the new Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy with Charcoal available on Amazon. I even partnered up again with Crest because I thought it was so great.
Top tips to make teeth whiter
- Floss and brush at least twice a day. A little preventative care goes a long way in preventing yellow teeth and helps prevent stains from settling in. Also, healthy gums and teeth are key to a bright smile.
- Use a whitening toothpaste. The new Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy with Charcoal has an active mineral complex that gives you a deep clean, brightens teeth and freshens your breath. The best part? It won’t break the bank and you can get it at Costco.
- Avoid dark liquids that stain teeth. Coffee and red wine are the top offenders. If you must indulge (like me!), remember to rinse your mouth right after you finish drinking. Even better: brush your teeth. Bonus? No more coffee breath!
- Stop smoking. It’s one of the worst offenders when it comes to staining teeth. Tobacco causes brown stains that penetrate the grooves and pits of tooth enamel. It gives you one more reason to quit smoking once and for all.
- Be careful with sports drinks. According to a recent study, sports drinks may erode tooth enamel after long-term use. That means your teeth can appear thin, translucent, and discolored. To prevent this, don’t nurse a sports drink all day and rinse your mouth with water once you finish drinking it.
One last beauty tip? If you want your smile to appear extra brighter, wear red lipstick with blue undertones. Your teeth will seem even whiter.
For a limited time, Amazon is offering $2 off the 3-packs of Crest 3D White Charcoal. Pick it up here!