Dalgona style coffee is everywhere and now, you can make the most delicious whipped strawberry topping for ice cream. It’s perfect for the summer or whenever you want to surprise your family with a sweet treat.
How to make Dalgona style whipped strawberry topping for ice cream
- 1 tbsp of strawberry syrup like Nesquik
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a medium bowl, combine strawberry syrup and whipping cream.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, whisk until mixture is properly combined and forms peaks.
- Scoop ice cream into a bowl.
- Add whipped topping to ice cream and serve.
If you want to make Dalgona style whipped coffee, check out my easy recipe and video.