Yummy and EASY Baked Chicken Thighs
You literally just add the olive oil and seasonings to the chicken and then let it bake in the oven for 45 minutes. You can then serve with rice (traditional or cauliflower), roasted brussel sprouts, a green salad or baked potatoes. Dinner doesn’t get any easier than this!
– 3 to pounds chicken thighs – 2 tablespoons olive oil – 1 teaspoon paprika – 1 teaspoon garlic powder – 1 teaspoon onion powder – 1 teaspoon salt – ½ teaspoon black pepper – Optional: fresh thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easier clean up. 2. Mix seasonings together.
3. Rub chicken thighs in olive oil and then rub the seasoning blend into the chicken.
4. Place chicken thighs on the baking sheet and sprinkle with any remaining seasoning. Optional: add fresh thyme for added flavor.
5. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees without the thermometer touching the bone.