What games are included in the Osmo Genius Kit?
- Tangram: Arrange wooden puzzle pieces into matching onscreen shapes. Play with your child or challenge yourself to more advanced levels with Osmo acting as your mentor by lighting up with each victory.
- Newton: Use your creativity with inventive objects such as a handdrawn basket, grandma’s glasses, dad’s keys or anything around you to guide falling onscreen balls into targeted zones.
- Words: Be the first to guess and spell out the on screen hidden word by tossing down real life letters faster than your friends. A related picture gives the clue.
- Masterpiece: Supercharge your drawing skills with Masterpiece. Pick any image from the camera, curated gallery or integrated web search and Masterpiece will transform it into easy to follow lines and help you draw it to perfection. You can then share a magical timelapse video of your creation with your friends and family.
- Numbers: With a counting, addition, concatenation and multiplication mode, there is a challenge for everybody. As kids get more confident in one mode, they can move on the the next one, allowing them to learn at their own pace.
Let me know if you have the Osmo and what you think of it. If you have any questions, let me know in the comments below and I will try to answer them.
Disclaimer: I received the Osmo Genius Kit for free but all opinions are my own.