Stella McCartney is always on point with her designs that are adored by celebrities, and now she’s inspiring a new nail art trend. For the fourth time, Sally Hansen hit backstage at the Autumn 2016 Stella McCartney Collections presentation where Sally Hansen Global Color Ambassador, Madeline Poole created a beautiful nude nail look for the show. This exclusive nail look was inspired by the British designer’s collection. She used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Au Nature-al and Pat on the Black, and we were able to find out how to get this look at home.
Stella McCartney-inspired nail art tutorial
- Paint two coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Au Nature-al on bare nails.
- Make three dots with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pat on the Black as a guideline for your moon shape, one dot in the center, where the top of the curve will sit, and one dot on either side on the nail where the curve will end and hit the cuticle.
- Connect the dots to form an arch shape and fill in the area inside with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pat on the Black.
- Create guideline points close to the bottom corner of the nail and another at the top corner of your nail. Use this to connect the diagonal line shape.
- Repeat this step a few millimeters above the original line with another diagonal stripe with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pat on the Black.
- Continue on the remaining nails until the hand is finished.