Jessica Alba turned heads with her glamorous look for the 2014 People’s Choice Awards. Just like many other stars, she opted for a short dress, but she stood out in her Jason Wu creation. Her makeup looked flawless and we have the scoop so you can replicate her look at home.
Makeup artist Monika Blunder chose to give Jessica Alba a flawless face and defined eyes. The talented Blunder added soft, pearlesque shadow with a hint of glitter—the perfect complement to Jessica’s Jason Wu Spring 2014 gown. Here are the products she used so you can do your makeup like Jessica Alba without having to hire a makeup artist:
- Lancôme Teint Visionnaire
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed
- Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette in Menage A Trois Glow
- Lancôme Color Design Eye Brightening All-in-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Taupe Craze
- Lancôme Artliner 24H in Black Diamonds
- Lancôme Definicils Mascara in Black
- Lancôme Rouge in Love in Fall in Rose
Here’s a great cheat sheet so you can keep all the details handy.
What did you think of Jessica Alba’s hair and makeup? Did you like her dress?
Photos: courtesy of Lancôme, Getty and Jessica Alba’s Instagram and Twitter.