Jennifer Lopez seems to look better and better every single year. This year she blew it out of the park with her Julien Macdonald gowns at the Latin Billboards or Premios Billboard 2017. There she debuted her new Spanish single “Mírate” while ex Marc Anthony looked enthralled by her.
Regardless of whether you loved her dresses or not, JLo’s hair and makeup were flawless. Makeup artist Scott Barnes was in charge of enhancing Jennifer Lopez’s beauty. Here are all the details on how to get her look.
Jennifer Lopez: her Premios Billboard Look Step by Step
- PREP THE SKIN: Apply L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30. This moisturizer contains broad spectrum SPF 30 and uses a combination of glycolic acid, Pro-Retinol®, and vitamin C to visibly brighten skin, correct uneven skin tone and reduce wrinkles in just one week. Glycolic acid can cause skin sensitivity so it is most effective when used with a broad spectrum SPF to further protect the skin against UVA and UVB rays.
- GET THE GOLDEN LOOK: Define eyes with L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Pocket Palette in Boudoir Charme and French Biscuit Eye Shadow Quads.
- DEFINE LASHES: Apply 2-3 coats of mascara like L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara.
- NEUTRAL LIPS: Lacquer up lips in high impact liquid color. Here JLo’s makeup artist used L’Oréal Paris Infallible Paints Lipcolor in Nude Star and Spicy Blush. The product formula is both smudge-proof and waterproof.
- MAKE SKIN GLOW: Use a light-weight and hydrating foundation, like L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation in 206.
- SEAL YOUR MAKEUP: Stop makeup meltdown with a setting spray, such as Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. These groundbreaking sprays mist on weightlessly and make makeup last all day (or all night) without ever feeling feel or tight on the skin.
What did you think of Jennifer Lopez’s performance and Premios Billboard looks?