Sofia Vergara was a vision in white at the 2014 Emmys, which she complemented with a glamorous makeup look that brought attention to her beautiful smile with a classic red lip. With the white and silver Roberto Cavalli dress, white diamonds and simple hair, I really loved that Sofia’s look allowed her eyes and lips to stand out without looking overdone. She was one of my favorites on the red carpet at the Emmys.
If you want to try her makeup at home, here’s how to recreate Sofia Vergara’s 2014 Emmys look:
- Face: use a short haired buffing foundation brush to really buff the foundation, truBLEND Liquid Foundation in Classic Tan D-4, into the skin. Then use a touch of bronzer (Clean Glow Bronzer in Spices ) on the forehead, cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose. Now add a pop of blush, Clean Glow Blush in Peaches , on the apples of the cheeks to give the look some warmth.
- Eyes: Avoid any liner and keep the eyes simple by applying Queen Collection Shadow Pot in Dazzle in a cat eye shape. Then apply two coats of Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara on both the top and the bottom which gives the eyes more structure without looking too heavy.
- Lips: The focus was really about the lip, so she needed to use a long lasting lip product that will last all night through the red carpet, award show AND parties. Sofia wore Outlast All Day Lipcolor in Ever-Reddy as it is super pigmented and would give her a punch of color. She lined the lip with a matching pencil, LipPerfection Lipliner in Passion.
More of Sofia Vergara’s stunning red carpet looks:
- 7 Golden Globes Beauty Tips From Sofia Vergara
- How Sofia Vergara Dazzled in White at the SAG Awards
- Get the scoop on Sofia Vergara’s Golden Globes makeup