How to get Beyoncé’s gorgeous curly hair
Beyoncé looked stunning at the 2014 Grammys in a white, curve-hugging Michael Costello gown, and her hair showed her beautiful curls. Here’s how to style your own curls like her. The best part is that her curly bob looked great even after kicking off the show with one of the hottest performances of the evening.
Pantene celebrity stylist Kim Kimble styled Bey for the evening, and shared with us the steps below.
How to get Beyoncé’s hair
1. For a show-stopping wet, sexy look inspired by the 1920’s, start with clean, wet hair.
2. Next, work the Pantene Pro-V Curly No Crunch Curls Whip into hair from root to tip to define frizz-free curls. Then brush through with a paddle brush to create soft, piece-y waves, and scrunch hair to help keep its definition.
3. Spritz the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist to add brilliant shine.
4. To go from sexy to modern ‘20s chic, dry hair with a diffuser. Point the diffuser toward your crown to keep hair smooth at the root and use underneath at the ends of hair to achieve volume.
5. Continue to scrunch hair until dry for added body. Use a 1/2 inch flat iron and wrap small pieces of hair around it to create additional soft waves, similar to a curling wand, to create a few additional waves.
6. Tame flyaways at the roots of hair by using the Pantene Pro-V Stylers Shaping Hairspray. It’s important this style looks messy and flawless, so a small amount of product at the crown is all you need.
7. Finish off the look with the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist for shiny, effortless waves.
Image courtesy of P&G/Getty