Julia Roberts looked beautiful at the 2014 Golden Globes, with an elegant updo and gorgeous makeup, although her Dolce and Gabbana dress got her mixed reviews. It seemed like she put a white blouse under a strapless column dress, a look that didn’t really work for me, but many found it fashion forward. Regardless of what you think of her dress, Julia Roberts’ makeup was flawless and we have all the details. I especially liked her lipstick, which was a perfect neutral and allowed her beautiful smile to take center stage.
Inspired by the classic shape of the hourglass, celebrity makeup artist Genevieve Herr gave Julia Roberts a strong, smoky eye for the red carpet. To complement her dress, Herr added an edge to Roberts’ eyes by applying thick black liner to her lids. These are the products Herr used on the gorgeous actress:
- Lancôme Teint Miracle Foundation
- Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette in Nectar Lace
- Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in It List and The New Black
- Lancôme Liner Design Gel EyeLiner in Black Fishnets
- Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara
- Lancôme Rouge in Love in Lasting Kiss
Photos: courtesy of Lancôme.