White nails are a huge trend for this summer and we can see why. They look chic, classic, go with everything and flatter all skin tones. We checked out quite a few white nail polishes and found so many great options.
Top 7 White Nail Polishes
Here are our 7 favorite white nail polishes, perfect for your next manicure:
- Gaby Espino “That’s Me”: Venezuelan actress, TV host and entrepreneur Gaby Espino just launched her nail polish collection, which is “7 free”: it does not contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, camphor, DBP, xylene or parabens. Get this beautiful white nail lacquer on her online store for $5 or buy a Glam Kit, which includes a glossy top coat, a matte-fying top coat and lip colors.
- Essie in Blanc: a satin white that is also DBP, toluene and formaldehyde free. $8.50
- Dolce & Gabbana The Nail Lacquer in 101 Innocence: this beautiful, elegant and long-lasting nail polish is a crisp white that leaves a glossy finish even without a top coat. $27.
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Let’s Snow: with this nail polish you get a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color, top coat, chip-resistance and a gel finish all in 1 bottle. It does contain parabens, though. $6.59
- Opi Nail Lacquer in Alpine Snow: this creamy white is glossy and looks beautiful. $10. OPI is a 3-Free brand; its lacquers do not contain formaldehyde, DBP or toluene.
- Zoya Aspen MatteVelvet: this matte white is totally opaque and also contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, camphor, or dibutyl phtalate. It’s also long-lasting. $10.
- CND Vinylux Weekly Polish in Cream Puff: This “7 free” nail polish promises 7 days of wear and gives you beautiful coverage. $10.50.
Do you like white nails? What’s your favorite nail polish?
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.