One of my favorite Spring beauty trends are hot pink or fuchsia lipsticks and lip glosses. For many women they might seem a bit bold but there are so many different hues, textures and finishes that there is one for every kind of style.
If you want to look fresh and modern for Spring, use earthy tones on your lids or just use some mascara and then highlight your beautiful smile with a fuchsia lip. Neutral eyes work best with this look.
If you want to try out this beauty trend, here are 6 gorgeous hot pink and fuchsia lipsticks and lip glosses:
- Bouganville Classic Cream lipstick from Dolce & Gabbana: this highly pigmented lipstick is very creamy and lasts for hours.
- Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Electric Pink: this crayon is not only fun but it’s so easy to use. I love the color and that it can also be used as a lip liner. It’s pretty hydrating and long lasting. It comes with its own sharpener.
- Intense lipgloss Bouganville from Dolce & Gabbana: this non-sticky lipgloss gives you beautiful coverage and color. You’ll love it.
- Long-lasting L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Infallible Pro-Last Color Lipstick, Berry Chic: this is perfect for special events and parties, because once it sets, all you need to do is reapply the hydrating balm. The color stays put for hours.
- Sheer Anarchy lipstick from Urban Decay: very hydrating and shiny lipstick that gives you a softer version of the electric pink and fuchsia trend.
- COVERGIRL Colorlicious Gloss Fruitylicious 660: ideal for fashion forward gals. Very intense color, but not very long lasting. After all, it’s a gloss!
Which one is your favorite? Will you be trying out a fuchsia lip this Spring?